These screenshots are taken from Adlib Tracker and are showing the different areas of the program.
- Pattern Editor - The song is created on patterns, which are then put in order.
- Instrument Control - Load, edit, name and save your instruments.
- Instrument Editor - Program your FM-instruments. Notice the ADSR-envelope visualisation.
- Macro Editor - Explore the yet unknown areas of your FM-chip!
- Song Variables - General settings and variables for your song.
- Load Song menu.
- Load a single instrument from a multi-instrument bank.
- The Help screen - Always easily available.